Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Abe's winter

I was looking through photos of the past couple of months, and I want to share some of Abe. Since it's 80 today (snowed last week--probably will again next week), here are some winter pictures.

Belated birthday shot of the five-year old knight with his cake.

The pre-k winter soccer group. I think of Abe as little, but clearly he won't be little in his kindergarten class this fall.

Abe's favorite soccer move. During the final class, every time any ball came anywhere near him, he stopped all action with his fancy footwork, leaving all the other kids a little impatient.

St. Patrick's Day viewing of Darby O'Gill and the Little People (a favorite from my childhood). Ezri is wearing green, in case you can't see.

A late winter storm. I wanted to have a photo of Abe in his full-body snowsuit. Next year I supposed it'll have to be snowpants.

No comments: