Wednesday, December 22, 2010

a literary event






Today Sam's class had their Authors' Celebration. The kids had worked very hard expanding and illustrating their stories, and you could tell. It was helpful to have the sound system, especially since a certain toddler was reading Polar Bear, Polar Bear very loudly to himself in the back of the room. And let me tell you, that teacher is a genius. She planned a dance party in the middle of the readings, just when the kids were getting extra-squirmy.

2 comments:

탁명 said...

Hello, Christine
Your kids loos good. Indeed, I went to the Ithaca for two days on Jan.1-2, as well as I visited your house three times until I left Ithaca. Are you living 119 farm street yet? I only saw 3 or 4 trollers seeming Oscar's thing
infront of your house. actually, I worked at UB(SUNY at Buffalo)for 3 month to do special project, now almost done, as well I should come back to Korea coming soon. Really I would like to meet you and your family, probably I am likely not to forget you,.I am so sorry, I will go back to Korea via Washington DC. I will leave Buffalo tomorrow to washington DC
I will e-mail you cs@cornell.edu

Christine said...

We were out of town until Jan 9! Sorry we missed you! Are you back in Korea yet? Email me at ce39@cornell.edu