Wednesday, December 10, 2008

frosting class drop-out



Embarrassing admission #1: I signed up for cake decorating class. #2: I dropped out of cake decorating class. Well, it was only four sessions, and I found myself (in equal parts) too busy to whip up shortening frosting in eight different colors for no good reason other than cake class and also disgusted by aforementioned chore. So I decided to postpone my last session...indefinitely. I know how to make these cakes now, though. And I own bags and tips, etc. I don't regret the time I spent in the Michael's Crafts classroom (well, I kind of do), but I'm not sure I want to spend anymore.

By way of explanation, "Mr. P." is short for what the kids call their baby brother in utero (Mr. Pabampo). And Rebecca is our babysitter. Doesn't every 22-year old want a rainbow cake for her birthday?

1 comment:

Lyn Boudreau said...

Hey stranger. The cakes look great to me. Save me a piece.

Just heard from Andrea today that you are pregnant. You go girl! Best wishes for a happy and healthy baby.

I'm heading to SC & FL and 2 cruises for the winter, then to Spain for a month. Addicted to travel.
Love ya,
Lyn